Inside: 17 best acrostic poems on mothers for Mother’s Day cards.
Mothers are perhaps one of, if not, the most celebrated people in the world. There are poems, songs, and tributes galore that are dedicated to mothers. And who wouldn’t celebrate good mothers? Many of them are the backbone of families, and often do so much for their children and partners without even being asked.
Acrostic poems are a great way to show your appreciation for your mother. They are creative, unique, and very expressive. You can personalize them to include your own thoughts and feelings about your own mom. And the best part is, they are very easy to write!
Below you will find thirteen of the best acrostic poems on mothers. We hope these inspire you to write your own!
Touching Acrostic Poems Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is when flowers, chocolates, and other gifts flood our social feeds. It is a day when we can let our mothers know just how much we appreciate their never-ending love and support. In your gifts to your own mother, why not add one or some of the poems below?
Overflowing with love and
2. Most beautiful of all
Oh! You smell so good
Terrific in every way
Holding my hand
Every day should be Mother’s Day
Radiant as the sun
3. Mommy thank you for
Our special times together
Making our days fun
Magnificent things you make me to eat
Your never ending love!
4. “M”other is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,
” A word that means the world to me.
5. M is for making me happy
O means you are an ostrich
T is for taking care of me
H is for being kind hearted
E is for her good eyes
R means she’s always a ripe fruit.
6. M – For the million things you do
O – I am so proud of you
T – Thank you for being such a great mother
H – I hope I can be half the mother you are someday
E – Every day, I am grateful for you
R – You are my role model and best friend
S – I sincerely appreciate all that you do for me
D – Don’t forget we’re here to stay
A – Always know how much I love you
Y – You are one amazing lady! Enjoy your day!
Lovely Mother’s Day Acrostic Poems
Express your emotions to your wonder or supermom. Let them know how you feel, especially if you don’t say it often. These poems can definitely make their day extra special!
7. Make me feel better
Only thinks of others
Takes me to get ice cream
Helps me with my homework
Every day is there for me
Ready to give a hug
On track to be a mother
The best mom ever
Hard working all the time
Enjoys being with me
Remarkable to the Earth
9. My best friend
My world revolves around you
My universe revolves aroung you
You are the best mommy
10. M is for making sure I don’t get into trouble
O is for offering to help me with my science projects
T is for talking to me when I need you to listen
H is for helping me with my homework
E is for everything else that you do for me
R is for really special mom
11. M is for the miles she’s driven us
O is for the only one who understands
T is for the tears she’s dried
H is for the happiness she’s brought us
E is for everything she does
R is for the love that she has always shown
12. M – ustering up the courage
O – vercoming all odds
T – aking charge and leading the way
H – elping out no matter what
E – ncouraging us every day
R – aising us to be the best that we can be
S – howing us unconditional love
D – oing everything with a smile
A – lways putting others first
Y – ear after year, day after day!
Moving Acrostic Poems on Mothers
Mother, mommy, mum, or mama—these are words we call the greatest woman in our lives. Here are acrostic poems that will undoubtedly fill moms’ hearts with love, on Mother’s Day or any day of the year.
13. “Mama” was likely the first word I spoke
Only months after my birth
Then you were Mommy
Helping, teaching, playing through my youth
Eventually you simple became Mom
Reliable and loving, yet worried as a teenage feelings often overwhelmed me
Somehow we made it through to college,
further studies, family, and work
abroad—and Mom, my biggest fan, has
always been a thought or prayer away
Day after day, year after year, you’ve supported me in countless ways
And now that I have children and grandchildren of my own
You are all these and more—Friend, Advisor, Supporter, Encourager—beloved Mom
14. Manufactured from a heavenly mold
Offering love that never maxes old,
Teaching her children wholesome things,
Happiness to her family, she brings.
Extraordinary remarks, she says,
Rich in her natural goodness always.
15. Mother is for Mannerly, organized in all ways
O is for Observant, with an alert mind
T is for Tender, sensitive at heart
H is for Heavenly, the blessed soul you are
E is for Enduring, the self-belief you carry
R is for Remarkable, your tireless attitude
16. Makes my everyday
Always help me with my homework
Reads to me
Gives me hugs
Is always there for me
Endlessly love’s me!
17. My life is not complete without her
Other women can try to fill her shoes
That just won’t work, she’s one of a kind
Her love is unconditional
Everything about her is amazing
R are the moments we spend together
More Poems You’ll Love
- 17 Poems About Your Child Growing Up – Watching your children grow up is an experience like no other. There are many emotions associated with seeing a child mature, including excitement, pride, fear, sadness, humility, and, most of all, love. Each and every stage of your little one’s life is incredibly unique with its own set of challenges and miracles. Although you were once a child yourself, seeing your own offspring go through the stages of life that you did is something that no one is ever fully prepared for.
- 53+ Amazing Sister Poems – The relationship you share with a sister is unlike any other relationship in your life. The love shared between siblings is unique in so many ways. It’s often said that sisters are like built-in best friends, and even if you’re not the closest, your bond is still deeper than that of a long-time friend.
- 21 Inspiring Poems About Community – Community is a word that means something different to everyone who hears it. We all know who we think of when we think of our communities. Our need for a social, supportive group of other people to interact with is truly what makes us human. As such, we tend to write about this topic a lot, whether or not we know it.